Committed to preparing women for success in their future careers.
Founded in 2016, the Women’s Leadership Center at the University of Saint Joseph is committed to developing inspiring and effective leaders.
Executive Director: Melanie Sinche
Graduate Assistant: Michael Pendergast
- Paddi LeShane, WLC Chair; CEO, Sullivan & LeShane, Inc.
- Rhona Free, President, USJ
- Catherine Hoyser, Professor/Director of Women's Studies, USJ
- Michelle Kalis, Provost, USJ
- Lois Lewis, Freelance Writer/Editor
- Jennifer Matos, Executive Director, Noah Webster House/West Hartford Historical Society
- Maggie Pinney, Vice President of Institutional Advancement, USJ
- Nancy Roath, College Consultant, FUTURE 5
- Charlene Russell-Tucker, Chief Operating Officer, CT State Department of Ed.
- Diana Sousa, Associate Vice President, Marketing and Public Affairs, USJ
- Maria Summa, Department Chair, USJ School of Pharmacy
Contact: [email protected]