Make your move today and get the college experience you always wanted by transferring to the University of Saint Joseph
Next Steps To Transfer
- Submit official transcripts from your high school and all post-secondary institutions you've attended.
- Submit an essay and letters of recommendation (recommended, but not required).
- USJ offers a variety of scholarships for a full-time transfer student — you'll likely be eligible.
- You must complete at least 45 credit hours of course work at USJ
- A minimum of 120 hours is required to receive a bachelor’s degree for most programs. Contact your transfer counselor for exact requirements
- The last 24 credits towards a degree must be completed at USJ
天天色综合,天天干影视Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Following enrollment, you will meet with an academic advisor to review your transfer credits and register for classes.
Degree Completion Programs: Transfer Your Credits & Complete your Degree at USJ
天天色综合,天天干影视USJ values your prior work and academic experiences—qualified students who have earned their associate's degree and/or a minimum of 60+ transferable credits can complete the requirements for the following degree completion programs:
天天色综合,天天干影视Requirements for the degree completion programs include:
- Completion of a minimum of 120 semester hours of course work contingent upon the requirements for the program. These hours can include a combination of courses at USJ, within the Consortium, or transferred from another regionally accredited institution.
- With the exception of the RN-BS in Nursing, students must earn 45 credits from USJ. The last 24 credits counted toward a degree must be taken at USJ. RN-BS students must earn 30 credits from USJ.
- A minimum GPA of 2.0 ("C" average in all work completed— some majors may require a higher GPA).
- Core curriculum and competencies for your degree program
Learn about our Transfer Admission Guarantee Program (TAG)
USJ and Connecticut Community Colleges (CCC) have developed a partnership to make transferring from a community college to USJ a seamless transition through the Transfer Admission Guarantee Program (TAG). TAG is designed to make the pathway to transfer to a bachelor’s degree program at USJ easier than ever for qualified community college students. Apply online through the USJ website or the Common Application.
- Any Connecticut Community College graduate with an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree, from 2014-2020 and beyond, and a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 are guaranteed admission to the University of Saint Joseph (several academic majors have additional requirements).
- USJ accepts almost all credits from CCC students. Completion of an associate degree or 60 transferable credits satisfies the majority of USJ’s General Education requirements.
- Students may enroll full-time, apply for USJ scholarships and institutional aid, live on campus or commute, and become eligible to participate in Division III athletic teams.
- Part or full-time students in USJ’s Pathway to Completion Programs for degrees in Management, Psychology, and Social Work take classes year-round to complete degrees in approximately two calendar years.
- Full-time applicants will be reviewed for merit-based scholarships as well as additional scholarships including Mercy Values.
- USJ’s online RN to B.S. in Nursing program is designed for associate degree graduates who hold a current Connecticut RN license.
- To help community college students prepare for transfer to USJ and shorten the time to completion of the bachelor’s degree, students enrolled in at least 12 credits at one of the state’s community colleges can take one course per semester for free at USJ (dependent upon course availability, some limitations may apply).